Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Sub Programs

rchipper

Good morning,

I have not worked with programming sub programs in Mastercam yet. I had a part program that was too large for the machine memory so I manually broke it into subprograms for each tool. parts are running on a 2 pallet, Kitamura with a Yasnac I80 control. I found a example in the forum for a single op. similar to what I would like to do and kind of get the idea but could use some guidance in learning to create sub programs in Mastercam instead of having to do it manually. I was going to attach a sample of one of the programs I am currently running and the standard file. But apparently I am not permitted to upload the files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if this topic is covered in the MastercamU course(s)? I recently started classes.

Thank you,

rchipper

• Like 1

Very cool.

Brandon,

The example that I mentioned I found was actually from your post in October when, djstedman sent out an attachment showing a sample. I have not yet looked into applying this to my application. Thank you for offering to help that is great. I will follow up as soon as I can to let you know.

Todd,

Thank you as well. I will look into the C-hook. Unfortunately, I am having issues with Mastercam and the server here. Hole other can of worms, verify can not find C-hook for simulation, blah,blah.

Anyhow, your time and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

rchipper