Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

BEST ONLINE MASTERCAM COURSE

cyberone24

hi all this is my first post a little about me, my name is erick i joined like 2 years ago but never posted anything, back then i was learning mastercam with videos from youtube.. divorce came and suddenly i stopped watching videos.. now im looking for a decent online training courses for mastercam, any help would be greatly appreciated..

was thinking on eapprentice or streamingteacher..

"Best" is a highly subjective word.

I would say any... all... and as much as possible is the best answer to learning Mastercam.

Try one course, stick with it if you like it... then try another. You can't go wrong... you'll just get different ways of going about it, which really just gives you more tools in your toolbox.

• Like 1

Are the videos adequately subtitled for the deaf/ hard of hearing? I ask because I am. I haven't tried using videos to learn from.

When i started programming 2 or 3 years ago, i took the X2 book home and learned off that. I had the demo learning CD from X4 and it was a bit of a challenge trying to find where everything was at but i appreciated it more due to finding mistakes of my own and knowing what feature does what.

Did one-2 chapters a night and messed around with it some. For someone who'se never used mastercam before, i picked it quite fast and in less than a month, i was making programs with ease. I suppose everyone learns differently and being a machinist, it gave me a better understanding on how things would actually be setup (programming and machining) before giving the guys a program they didn't like, picky picky.