Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Toyoda FA1050S

Out of curiosity, is there anyone here with a Toyoda FA1050S?

And if so, are you using Vericut with it? If so, I'm curious if you were ever able to obtain CAD models for the machine components.

I've contacted the supposed right person at Toyoda USA, but I got a zilch reply.

Geeze you'd think with a big dollar machine like that they would throw you a bone.

Mike

I was surprised that I never warranted at the least, a reply. Still, I just thought I would ask here and see if they maybe existed (the models that is...:) )

Here's one from my contact list:

Name Position E-mail Phone # Phone # Notes Bill Vejnovic Vice President Engineering [email protected] Direct: 847-506-2455 Cell: 847-274-1840

Bill Vejnovic :) I've met with him. According to some recent information, he doesn't work there anymore. Now vp of Grob Systems. Thanks for the contact details though.

Foghorn ( :) ) Thanks. Let me know how you get on :)

Ended up getting pulled to something else. He's still on my list for something. Probably this week.

Bill V. No longer works for Toyoda. Last discussion I had with him, he was at Mori. Perhaps he made another change.

A contact that may be able to run it up the ladder faster for you is Mike Goodger. He's VP of sales I believe.

[email protected]

Not sure of his number. Not positive he's your man but at the very least, he can point you in the right direction.

Ended up getting pulled to something else. He's still on my list for something. Probably this week.

Bill V. No longer works for Toyoda. Last discussion I had with him, he was at Mori. Perhaps he made another change.

A contact that may be able to run it up the ladder faster for you is Mike Goodger. He's VP of sales I believe.

[email protected]

Not sure of his number. Not positive he's your man but at the very least, he can point you in the right direction.

Cool, thanks. I'll wait to see how you get on. If no joy, I'll email Mike Goodger.

I found out yesterday that the machine in question has the extended column (Y axis), and there was some talk of extended guards. I'm guessing this (the guards) are a custom mod, so the chance of models of those guards is probably pretty slim.

No harm in trying though I guess :). I appreciate your assistance.