Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Nethasp

Elmer Fudd

We have a problem with people forgetting to close Mastercam and not letting go of their license. I have the AKS monitor but I can't always tell who has the license. It would be nice if their wasn't any activity for x amount or time the session would stall out and let go of the license and give you one chance to save . Any chance of something like this happening?

If I recall correctly it should show or ID of the pc that is currently using a license (all of them and which license they have checked out) so if you know who's using which pc you should be able to identify them. Understandably if the pc's are used by mulitple people with different logins then it's a different story.

Also if you're setup as the administrator for the hasp LM service you can turn off the hasp and start it again...but that kicks everyone off...but I think it gives them the option to save also...

There's someone more knowledgable than me on this that hopefully will chime in.