Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X9 Tool Manager graphics issues

steve@usher

I've been running X9 Beta for a couple months, and just installed the latest release of X9. It's mostly been going really well, but I'm

experiencing an issue I've never had before. When I edit a tool, from the Operations Manager, the Tool Manager dialog boxes are fragmented

and you can see only some of them. Click on "Next" or "Back" button, and it will repaint ok, but if you open another window or something

it disappears again. Tool Manager opened as stand alone appears to work just fine, so this is just related to opening it from within

Mastercam.

Our Mastercam dealer suggested upgrading the graphics board, so just installed a NVidia Quadro K2200. The graphics

problem still persists. I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64bit system with an i7 CPU and 8gb of RAM. I've also experimented with the

NVidia control panel settings, and set it to use X9 settings, to same effect.

Anyone else experiencing this, or have a solution?

Thanks!

Steve

• Like 1

I had this same issue with X8. It was an ati/amd graphics card issue. I run it on my other pc with nVidia and no more issues. If you have dual monitors try dragging the dialog box from one monitor to the other and it may refresh properly. It doesn't cure it, but it's a temporary band aid.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...