Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

help with Fanuc control

We have a new Ameri-sieki bridgemill with a  right angle head  and fanuc control that  we are trying to get up and running and had minimal trainning on before the installers had to leave. the Right angle head lost its zero for some reason and we are trying to reset it.  In the manual it says we  have to do this first but We are not sure where that parameter is to set maintance mode.

post-18244-0-79826600-1448890691_thumb.jpg

This is the control.

post-18244-0-39513100-1448890653_thumb.jpg

We are trying to get in contact with the company also but just thought I would try here to  see if anyone could help.

I know we negotiated the price down quite a bit so I imagine if you pay sticker they have alot of room.I Cant really say yet on the machine.  they finished the install on Nov. 25. I drilled a couple holes yesterday but we have ran into a couple issues that hopefully will get resolved on Monday.  The training they offered covered maintenance and how to do a head change and tool change.  So we got a new machine with an extra axis, a right angle head  and a control we are not familiar with and zero training. They didn't know how to load a program, how to use the probe, anything programming related. We have not signed off yet or did final payment yet.  They are suppose to come back on Monday with some Info hopefully. A little frustrated at this point.