Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

wire post help mpwrobo

Claytonic

Hello all

We have just received Mastercam wire for the Robofil310 and I’m have some problems posting .iso code with the mpwrobo post. It would seem that it should post a CMD file and multiple ISO files?? I can see the CMD calling for multiple ISO file but I cant see them/find them. I have tried posting with and without subs but that seams to make no difference. There must be something I’m missing.

Thanks Clay

Charmilles Robofil 310

Mastercam 9.1

MPWROBO.PST

Do you have an example of what a NC or Program code needs to look like to run on this Machine. If so put it up for us to take a look at. I would also look on my post Cd and see what looks close to that. I would also place a call to my reseller and see whnat adive they can give you might be your quickest method to get soemthing working quick. Time we go back and forth on here they might have you jamming in no time.

Crazy Millman

[ 12-21-2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

The call to our rep will be made on Monday. Just trying to get a head now that I'm here. I've posted the first part of the .cmd file mcam is making (spg,junior-punch) is a part program call but I can't get the part program, it seems like it would post as a sub program but I have never used subs in Mcam before.

Thanks for the help

Clay

MSG,Punch Main Body

MSG,PROG JUNIOR-PUNCH

SPA,X-1.,Y-1.8

TEC,JUNIOR-PUNCH.TEC

ZCL

HPA,4.6

OSP,1

GOH,H4.6

SPA,X-1.,Y-1.8

MPA,X-.98682,Y-1.3989