Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mastercam x9 NCI problems

JOHNAKA

Hello folks.

does anyone have this nci problem with x9. if so please share some information.

This  happen mostly in the multi axis contours, basically almost all the multi axis. esp when i use the transform to copy around. it says the nci calculating , and it is goes for ever, i mean if i have to leave it will take a month.

so i have to shut down mastercam and reopen it, and when it is open some of the icons on the contour shows locked. Now it is happening every time i want to generate a 5 axis, or do anything with it. my boss stop the maintenance this year i was hoping i will update to m2017.and the problem will go away.

didn't have this problem in x8 or before.

Please if anybody had this before and know what to do . let me know.

it is getting very frustrated, when u work for 30 minutes and you forget to save, and boom this happen and i had to close MasterCard and reopen it, lose the work , and than again and again.