Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

ACTIVE REPORT ISSUE

PERRY C

I have been modifying an active report to use and I have it  like I want all but 1 thing I can't figure out. Is it repeats the operation list 3 times . Whatever tools I have selected  and generate a setup sheet from cover page is fine then it'll have 3 operations list same tools same everything and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've attached a copy of what it's generating.

Any help would be appreciated.

FADAL - 4 - AXIS VMC.pdf

• Like 1

I have an issue with the active report that I've modified. Cover page is fine , but for some reason no matter how many tools I have selected  when I generate the report it outputs the operation list 3 times.

Any help would be appreciated . I've attached what it is generating.

I narrowed it down to the XML file...it can't be fixed externally...the XML must be recompiled.

Best fix I could come up with was to keep all the stuff in one tool group per setup sheet and post them one at a time...