Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

change tool diameter

lbrahim

6 minutes ago, lbrahim said:

THANK YOU
FOR THE X9 FOR SOLISWORKS WORKS GOOD BUT FOR THE V9 NO .

V9? As is Version 9?

Much has changed since then and I don't think you could do much to control that at that time...I haven't touched V9 in 12 years though

1 hour ago, lbrahim said:

yea many things had changed
by the way i starred learning mastercam last year working on both of them x9 and v9 .

That is like trying to learn Windows 10 while using Windows 3.1 at the same time. Something fishy as I think you are using a Crack Version of V9 and maybe a legit version of X9. Hard to know since I have seen crack versions of 2017 already in some places.

Because the cover is all we can see at this moment.  Practically every time a user is posting about a really outdated version it is determined to be a cracked copy.  This is a forum of a reseller and many many legit paying users participate.  It's very irritating when pirates ask for help as we have invested greatly and work hard to gain return from that investment.

Upload a file and prove me wrong, V9 or X9.

5 hours ago, lbrahim said:

hi why do you judge the book from the outside
i m actaully  working for Europe aerospace company which are using licened mastercam x9 and for the v9 it s of my friend i dont know if its licened or not.

Your friend may be legit, but sorry if we have seen a bad pattern over the years. We have offered assistance and hopefully can help you with anything you run into. Still using V9 to help you is okay, but X9 is so much different method and approach it might hurt more than it helps.