Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Xform STL 2017

henrikhh

Thanks for the help guys

I'm still having trouble selecting the mesh as stock in the stocksetup after merging it into my mastercam program file.

For now I'm just saving the stock as an STL file form the verify window, opening the saved stock, rotating and transforming it to save it again as an STL. Then I can reopen my programfile, and select the STL file as stock in the stocksetup, in my machinegroup menu.

I don't know if what I'm doing is the right way to do it, but it works okay. 

Just now, henrikhh said:

Thanks for the help guys

I'm still having trouble selecting the mesh as stock in the stocksetup after merging it into my mastercam program file.

For now I'm just saving the stock as an STL file form the verify window, opening the saved stock, rotating and transforming it to save it again as an STL. Then I can reopen my programfile, and select the STL file as stock in the stocksetup, in my machinegroup menu.

I don't know if what I'm doing is the right way to do it, but it works okay. 

If it's an stl you're better of keeping it as a file and using the file as stock....

If you can create a stock model, those can easily be used internally within the file for stock