Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Where did this come from

rchipper

I'm sorry but can anyone explain how these 3 lines of code,(highlighted) mysteriously started showing up in my programs? My re sellers office is out for a meeting and I have no contact until tomorrow. I tried 4 different posts, 4 different part files and they all now have these 3 lines. The G92 line is different with each post and part. I know I can just delete them but what else could be changing that I can not see. Kind of worries me.

%

O1007( M3A PROG )

(CREATED ON 03 - 27 - 17 AT 11:29 )

(PROGRAMMED BY )

(USING MASTERCAM X2017)

( TOOL 6 = 1/2 X 1 5/8 X .030R X 5FLUTE STAGGERED TOOTH ROUGHER&FINISH,9681 )

( TOOL 9 = 1/2X 2IN LOC X 5 FL X .03 RAD,9683 )

( TOOL 10 = 3" 5F INDEXABLE SANDVIK FACE MILL ROUND INSERTS-RCHT,5037 )

( TOOL 5 = 1/4" X 90 DGR 4F TIALN CARBIDE CHAMFER MILL,6287 )

/ G91 G28 Z0. M8

/ G28 X0. Y0.

/ G92 X-10. Y10. Z-13.306

N100 G17 G40 G49 G80 G90

( TOOL 6 = 1/2 X 1 5/8 X .030R X 5FLUTE STAGGERED TOOTH ROUGHER&FINISH,)

(SEMI FINISH LEGS)

T6 M6

S458 M3

G0 G90 X-3.1622 Y-2.4053

G43 Z2. H6 M8

T9

Z.145

Edited by rchipper
Added posted code

Go into your misc ints......you are set to 0 in mi1

Ths happens when your control def isn't properly connected to your machine def

Edited by Guest

Ray D,

Awesome that appears to have fixed that control definition. I take it I need to do this for all of them? I am still bugged by how this could have happened and what's to prevent it from happening again. Dun Dun Duuuuun!!!

I really appreciate you helping out. Thanks

You don't happen to use the Mill/Turn package, do you? There was (don't know if they fixed it_ a major bug where, when you opened up a Mill/Turn environment, and then opened up any other non-Mill/Turn machine definition, it would ignore all misc. ints in the definition. The only way to clear it is to shut down Mcam and open it back up. If you open up Mill/Turn again, then you have to shut it down and restart before working on any other type of machine.

Additionally, to what you already tried, unless you change the mach. def. defaults, it will always revert back every time you open up a new file.