Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Why no access to FTP site?

Code_Breaker

I have seen this alot, "please email {item} to me because I have no access to MasterCAM's FTP site." banghead.gif

Is there a problem with the links at the top of this page "cadcam's FTP Site" or "FTP Upload Instructions"? idea.gif I have entered the forum from three different computer locations, and at home, but had no problem using those links. Once there, I just drag and drop into my exployer and go from there. biggrin.gif

This is just a "curiosity" question. confused.gif

quote:

I compare malicious hacking to someone dropping a brick of a bridge onto a busy highway. Anyone can do it, but most people have better morals than that.

That`s what I mean!

To learn hacking and protection from it -

this is the same stuff basically ,sys admins and hackers sometimes are the same persons the best place is fido

fido7.ru.hackers

fido7.ru.hacker.dummy

Fido7.ru.nethack

Are the best source of info in the world

If U know russian ,naturally smile.gif ,

and russian hackers are the best in the world too ,IMHO .

This is a community with traditions (like ours)

moderated ,with a sort of morality too .

You`ll soon get to conclusion (if you hadn`t known before ) that everything is vulnerable .

If someone with low moral wants to hack you he`ll manage ,if he knows enough basic info about you ,your habits ,character and your system.

The human factor is also important ,if someone has a colaborator inside your company ,the risk is highest .

It`s like a regular bank robbery ,anyone can do it ,but only some do it in reality .

That`s drived me to some simple solution -My internet station at home is stand-alone computer ,not connected to my home network ,

with firewall and all the stuff ,but those who`ll hack it will not achieve anithing .

Iskander teh paranoid root .