Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Well......

How is it working if you report the posts? Will any moderators get an alert?

Also wondering if the forum should have a max post limit hourly or daily so this get stopped earlier.  Maybe it has already and not worked this time. Certain members maybe should get higher post numbers i guess, by reading many threads in the off topic forum!. :-)

Joke aside, not trying to get flamed, just Trying to browse trough those spam posts on a different time zone

Or moderators on different time zone, to monitor when others not.

Have a nice Saturday!

Reporting posts does send out emails to moderators....

Any limits would be on the webmaster.....Mods have none of that ability....but, with the number of new members everyday......I don't see any kind of approval system being used...it would require FAR more resources than IHS already dedicates and Mods do this pro-bono....

There is, or at least was, a flood protection filter on the previous board......perhaps, if available on this new platform it hasn't yet been activated.....I'm sure we'll hear more as Monday approaches