Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Boolean Operation

Tim Pruett

Thanks for the quick response John,

I'm sorry, I should've said, select multiple tool body's "at the same time" with out having to select each one manually one at a time. I wish I could window them or use the group, or result quick masks. The first one I select is the "target" and most of the time I have several "tool" body's to cut out of the "target". It's a big pain in the rear to have to select each one of them manually. Am I missing something? There's got to be a better way.

Tim

1 minute ago, gcode said:

Have you tired making them all a unique color and using color select ?

This works with surfaces, I don't know if it would work with solids

Can't activate the QM for ALL by color.....the select only is it and it's still point & click