Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Recent Documents Slow

Spotterhphc

My recents load really quickly actually, i would say within seconds. Are your files stored on a server and is there delay when you click on that directory that they are located in? do you see the same results by using the recent list in the Quick access toolbar (the little down arrow next to the folder icon in the top left of mastercam) as you do off the File Open recent list? 

I think maybe it could be a delay with the files its looking for if i had to guess or maybe it cant find something and is hanging up, i think i would try right clicking in the recent list and clearing all the recent and see if when it starts to build a new recent list if that new list loads faster.

Our MCX files are stored on a network that's shared between Colorado and Wyoming. At certain times during the day the Colorado server is slow for us up here in Wyoming. So i cleared the list an only loaded MCX files stored on the Wyoming server and now its super speedy. Thanks for the tip. Life is great again! Its the little things ya'll.

• Like 1