Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Lets talk GPU Drivers and Settings

Codeworx

I wanted to put together a group content page that outlines Drivers, Driver settings and issues. This is one of if not the most helpful community's on the interwebs and its a valuable place for information.

If you have found a setting or trick to improve your Mastercam performance please feel free to share your information as I'm sure we all learned a thing or two from these forums from time to time.

image.png.60fb9e32033ad196cdcc8a36e010e14d.png  image.png.a73ea5961631080f253f18ce2476fc19.png

Format is as below:

Nvidia Quadro M3000M (Mobile chip)

Best/Most Stable Drivers - 391.33

Driver Settings/Profile - Base Profile

Program Specific Settings - Base Profile

Issues:

X8,X9 - Rock solid

2017 - Slow Right click on First Launch of session

2018 - Don't use (I found it very unstable)

2019 - Dialog in Modualworks Operations(advanced 5x paths) is supper laggy and font appears distorted until mousing over screen.