Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ribbon Bar Screen Real estate Question

B Fruehling Around

I had a few minutes to tweak my interface today after reviewing the 'pitch in your gems' sticky post.

Then I got to the 'Ribbon Bar' If I search 'ribbon bar mastercam' on google images,  it seems many people have this, and a few have been able to get rid of it. I wasn't able to find it discussed as a topic on this forum either.

anyone know offhand if I can get a few more pixels into my workspace?

mastercam capture.PNG

Got it, Thanks.

99% of my geometry is imported. The Single set of commands I do tend to  use,  (curve on edge, constant parameter curve) Have something pop up, but I haven't had need of any of the commands. When you import geometry, This ribbon area also fills with transform buttons.

I've never needed these, so they just became background to go with all my other unused default mastercam toolbars.

by personalizing the interface, I noticed the ribbon bar, and created my own 'problem'