Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mazak 530 with Matrix 2 control, tool offset question

Mcam Nut

I reciently started with a new company and they purchased this machine. There is no tool presetter so I use a 1-2-3 block to set the height offsets, then set g54 to the top of the part.  The offsets on the tools are correct but for some reason when I bring each tool to z0. They are not correct.  I am new to this controller, but figured it would be the same as the fusion controllers.  There only seems to be one tool offset page for both Eia and mazatrol now, unless I’m missing something.  Could this be a problem with my parameter settings, or am I doing something wrong?  It has been a while since I used mazak, but I think the settings were in F91 or F92