Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Printing Solids

Mark@Joa

I am having a problem printing solids, they print up as one big solid black blob yet the print preview looks good. I just upgraded to a new 64 bit system running Windows 7. I am using X5-MU1 and never had this problem with the 32 bit Windows XP system. I tried changing the solids color, different settings with the line width and color mapping and forced it to print color (with my black and white printer) all with the same result.

I have the free Verisurf tools and can print using the screen capture but would much rather be able to print straight from Mcam. What am I missing and/or doing wrong here?

I watch the MIS guy update the all drivers when he was settiing up the computer so they should be all up to date. The thing that confuses me is it only bothers with Mcam, things print fine out of Solid Edge, paint brush, and the picture viewers.

I am starting to think that I will have to live with it till X6 is no longer "Temporarily Unavailable"