Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Level Manager issues

OK, not sure what is going on but the Level manager on a new system, will NOT stay where I place it,,,,everytime I open it's in the middle of the screen....

I have saved my toolbar with it in the position I want on my second screen but it keeps opening dead center on the main display....

any ideas?

The OP Manager stays in place but the Level Manager, keeps coming back to the main window

Every dialog box keeps opening up in the middle of the main screen

It's either not remembering position of something is overiding the position

This is an ATI V3900, however, we were experiencing on an NVIDIA systemm that has been "retired"

X6 & X7 are having the same exact issue

It's almost like there's a windows setting that's controlling it

Try closing the levels manager before you close Mcam.

So I set, saved it int he tool bar, closed it, then closed Mastercam......it now keeps it's size but still opens in the center of the main screen......

There's GOT to be something in windows controlling this because it's every dialog box

Also, we were working with the default Dell video drivers for the ATi card, I have since installed the latest version of the Catalyst software with no change in behavior

I was just tryin' somethin' and moved the ops & the levels manager to the secondary monitor. If i closed Mcam while those panels were open the levels manger would open in the middle of my primary (laptop) when I relaunched Mcam. If i closed the levels manager before closing Mcam, when I launched Mcam and opened a new file then levels manger would open  on the secondary.

:huh:

JP I don't believe the last position of the levels manager is tied to the toolbars so saving the workspace would be a moot point.