Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

anyone have CIMCO V6 ?

Incogneeto

go to the transmission button on the top right side and then the send button is the 1st choice on the top left side

HTH

I see that. But does it send the highlighted part of the program or does it send as it says from disk??? I was trying to start from the middle of the program and V5 had a seperate icon for that???

I have not done a mid tape start up from v6 but you may look at the program and go thru to the point you want to start at and then select what you want and check the right click mouse button and see if you get any more options ?  i use to use extreme dnc/cnc for such use in the past and it would do just what you want plus run in the backround in dnc and even if your puter crashed the software kept going . But give th3e right mouse button a look and see.

?

I had not noticed that after V5 that option is gone. you might want to download the trial of the pro to get thru your project. we offer 30 eval with the install. Also sense you are a Mastercam customer you get a large discount when moving the pro. if want to see the difference of what you get use the link on my site that say " What do you get if you upgrade to cimco Edit Professional. this will show the difference from Mastercam X6 and X7 and the Standard and pro. Here is the link to the page to find the info.Also if you use the link " View Cimcos Products " on the same page you can find the download ling to get the latest.

Ling to page: http://www.ppcadcam.com/products_cimco.html

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Thanks that's great I gave it to my Boss. But can you help me in the meantime. I want to dump V6 and reinstall V5 to get through this. Just for info I have MCX6,MCX7 and 8 installed. I haven't had time to play with 8 so it is just sitting there. I'm comfortable on 7 and want to switch it back to V5. My tech guy told me to change settins configuration to OTHER and I clicked on cimco edit but it didn't take. Any Help?

I had not noticed that after V5 that option is gone. you might want to download the trial of the pro to get thru your project. we offer 30 eval with the install. Also sense you are a Mastercam customer you get a large discount when moving the pro. if want to see the difference of what you get use the link on my site that say " What do you get if you upgrade to cimco Edit Professional. this will show the difference from Mastercam X6 and X7 and the Standard and pro. Here is the link to the page to find the info.Also if you use the link " View Cimcos Products " on the same page you can find the download ling to get the latest.

Ling to page: http://www.ppcadcam.com/products_cimco.html

Hope this helps.

My tech guy told me to change settins configuration to OTHER and I clicked on cimco edit but it didn't take. Any Help?

This should work but I see it not working here either, I am not sure if someone from CNC can give me another way to lock the path. mine of course goes to the Pro version.

But if you want to use it (V5) to send in the mean time for sending files. Review picture for temporary option.

post-1097-0-52324400-1414073478_thumb.jpg