Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Nethasp - "null" connection

MIL-TFP-41

I have been seeing this a little bit. Every now & then on our Nethasp it picks up a license being checked out by no one...and list the connection as "null". Problem is that ties up a seat and makes it unusable. The only way I have found to clear that connection is to restart the server, interrupting the work of 10 other seats.

Is there any way to clear that connection without restarting?

Screen Shot 028.JPG

15 minutes ago, gcode said:

Could you figure out who's IP that is ?? (Login ID)

and have then reboot their machine???

I did track it down, tried restarting...but it (null) still kept the license.

Ordinarily that computer's Host Name is something conventional. The problem is not tied to that one computer. I have seen it to a few different workstations.

Our net hasp has been very reliable and we always have enough license for 5 programers

Due to the virus, we've got 4 guys working remotely and we are running out of licenses some days

I think that the nethasp server isn't as good about releasing licenses when the user is remote.

It's bad enough that I have started bringing my personal hasp to work for backup