Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Downloading every file.

Jayson Kramer

Hey James speaking of birthdays, Arnt you expecting to add a new one to house hold soon.

Oh wait we are waiting till the 6th arent we?

I can hear it now , James wife this is all your fault. Take me to the doctor right NOW!!! we are getting this thing out NOW!!! not tommorow not next week not on the 6th NOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!.

biggrin.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif JK

Sorry james just could not help my self.

Just got done watching Dana Carvy doing stand-up on HBO... still ROFLMAO

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Still waiting. Doctor will induce tomorrow or Tuesday depending on how many people are schedules to be having babies in the hospital. rolleyes.gif I ready for this kid to come already. Every time my cell rings and it shows "the number" the hair stands up on the back of my neck. I'm ready. I can only imagine what she's going through.

Spaz

If your pc is hooked to internet then anyone that cares (Which I dont think anyone does) can see your ip. There is free software and commercial software that does this, or you can just ping.

As far as Jay goes..... Lets just say he is my hero along with alot of other people here so pick someone else to bow up on. Jay spends alot of time providing us with an ftp site that is "FREE". Go to some other so called free ftp and see how much spam you get. I have never beened spammed due Jay's ftp or the forum.

Jay,

Rock on Bro cheers.gif

to all,

i never get spammed cause of the software i run no matter what site i'm on. anyway james mayette and jimmy wakefore can go f@#$ themselves and there replies. frankly i don't care what you have to say either. i was just defending myself from the get go. and if you think contacting proper authorities is a threat? well then you have alot to learn. i was simply trying to save time for the people who already probably tried to trace my ip. talk about dorks? as i recall your moderator came up with the post "Dude you don't need or want every file. what a wast of bandwith, this is 2 gigs of stuff". i do consider that in insult, therefore had to defend myself. and as for steve biehl all those files are not " some ones file that is having problems, or a solution to a problem, or training info". in fact half of them are way o/t and have nothing to do with what this forum is all about. anyway as you can see i don't post too much and only stop by once in a while. so i needed a little catching up to do is all. oh yeah, and jimmy wakefore go f@#$ yourself too for your childish greeting. maybe i should ignore that too. have a niee day everyone else.