Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Downloading every file.

Jayson Kramer

ummm, it was me. is there a problem? what are the files for if i not supposed to download them? anyway i didn't download every file. only 2 folders of the the many you have. mostly video and pics. i'm looking for pretty much ideal set ups cause i was looking to get cnc for myself personally. the one at work is boring me...zzzz....

Well spas I was going to open back your IP adress untill you just threatend me.

So in this case you are blocked until you contact me.

Just so you know I was glad to see that you posted who you were and was not going to have any trouble.

Until you came back the way you did.

OUT

spas, just relax. It is just odd to have someone download a bunch of files at the same time. They are there for use, some ones file that is having problems, or a solution to a problem, or training info. Again, it's just strange to get that much download activity. And it's good to speak up and identify yourself. Now just cool your jets and get back to using the forum.

quote:

spas, just relax. It is just odd to have someone download a bunch of files at the same time. They are there for use, some ones file that is having problems, or a solution to a problem, or training info. Again, it's just strange to get that much download activity. And it's good to speak up and identify yourself. Now just cool your jets and get back to using the forum.

That's it Steve you hit on the head.

I just wanted to make sure nothing funny was going on and wanted the person or person's to just say like Spas did in his first post just me one of locals.

I do not hand IP's out the members by the way.

I would use them to contact your IP Company or the only one I would give them to would be Emastercam to remove you from the board.

And I find at this time there is no need for either.

You may go and continue your download.

It was a great day here in Texas with a high in the low 70's.

Hope your kids get better soon smile.gif

I know that can be a real bummer when your whole house is sick.....

On a diffrent note....I never had any troubles downloading from your server. It has always been pretty good....

Once again, thanks for keeping it up and running...

Murlin

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...and to add to that if my ip is delt around i will make sure the proper authorities are contacted. enough said...

What a turd head! If you deal his IP around, what's he gonna do.... take away your birthday??? LOL!!!! Hey webby. Ban this dork! We don't need that kind of attitude in here or anywhere for that matter.