Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

11 hours ago, hlibhlib said:

Dear professionals!

Please come up with On. Off the button for the Autocursor panels and the general selection panel.

They only interfere!!!

336.thumb.jpg.44b5a0e6782312247332ebd8f6027375.jpg

That way was deemed unprofessional and lacking by the developers at CNC Software. This way is the way other CAM/CAM does it so even those of us asked for this not to happen when it was done to be removed it was not so you can either make it 100% so you can see it since the screen space is wasted like you say to make it transparent and then hunt for it when you need it. All Quickmasks can be turned off in the Options  where we change RMB and Ribbons and then added to the RMB as a sub menus and claim that space back if you want. I have all Auto Cursor and Lock Auto Cursor functions on the RMB and never go to the middle part of the screen for them. I also have no ribbons everything is on the QAT that is in ribbons. 

image.png.961135fc93ee159aef444082c10c545d.pngimage.png.f48e8649b2eead5099be2237d907839e.png

image.png.eb97a7c81e78f28d77334a3529765028.pngimage.png.e4497eea79145005b0167b8b5b54214e.png

• Like 1
10 hours ago, hlibhlib said:

But this is not a solution to the problem, if the cursor hits an invisible panel, then it is activated.

I hope that someone will figure out how to turn it off forcibly.

I agree, but unless you want to make your own CAM Software or can get a job at CNC Software in the Development group and can convince the powers to be that this what the majority of users want then it is what it is.

Why I don't have mine invisible for this very reason and yet I will still hit them from time to time and yes not something I like.

On 12/29/2021 at 12:04 AM, hlibhlib said:

someone can make С-HOOK?

I tried for a few hours, I was able to find the window from it's children, but when I send a WM_CLOSE message nothing happened, I don't think it's possible..

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, gcode said:

I just turn translucency way down and call it a day

His problem and my problem is they are still there and unseen they can be grabbed by accident. All you need right in the middle of a 2 hour pulling hair programming session to hit one of them by accident and have everything go crazy on you. I get his greif with the robing of screen space for these things. I still have them on my screen, but like I said they are 100% so they are seen since the screen space is robbed from us.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, crazy^millman said:

His problem and my problem is they are still there and unseen they can be grabbed by accident. All you need right in the middle of a 2 hour pulling hair programming session to hit one of them by accident and have everything go crazy on you. I get his greif with the robing of screen space for these things. I still have them on my screen, but like I said they are 100% so they are seen since the screen space is robbed from us.

I can see this being a problem running a laptop 

I'm running a 27" wide screen as my graphics monitor and I have never hit one of the filters by accident