Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MAM-72 (Matsuura)

Hi Guys,

We have two MAM-75 with Fanuc 30I controls (5 axis) machines and they are set up different then our other machines.

Our normal procedure is pull program into machine memory thru our DNC Download / Customer directory.

The MAMs do the same but they pull them into the machines internal data server where they then can bring it into machines memory and once there they are to delete

the program from the internal data server.

We noticed on one of the machines that in the data server there are probably 80+ programs.

Some are duplicate programs for the same operation where one doesn't match the other nor the program that is in the DNC.

A real cluster You-know...

Sorry for the rant.

I want to dump all programs in the machines data server to somewhere so we can compare all the programs with MasterCams output programs

and delete all the multiples and junk program.

My question is does anyone know of a quick and easy way to retrieve the programs from it's data server?

Sorry and Thanks

@Threept82

At the Machine;

1st set parameter #929= 1 (you may need to set Parameter Write Enable to 1)

At a PC.

2nd Open up a Windows Explorer window and type in ftp://(then your MAM72's Dataserver IP Address) and hit enter. You should then be prompted to input the username and password for your Dataserver. Now you can move/copy those programs wherever you want and do whatever you want afterwards.

HTH

10 hours ago, Leon82 said:

Hit the 9 square button and go to PC operation and use windows explorer. Hook up a mouse.

Negative Ghost Rider. The 63V's don't have a touch panel display... at least the last new one I saw did not. That's only on the newer model and continuing model machines AFAIK.

10 hours ago, Threept82 said:

The MAMs do the same but they pull them into the machines internal data server where they then can bring it into machines memory and once there they are to delete

the program from the internal data server.

In case you are doing this, there is no need to bring a program resident on DATA_SV into CNC_MEM. You can execute it directly from the Dataserver. BITD (on 15/16/18/21/0 Series controls) you used to have to use M198 to run programs on the Dataserver but since the 30/31/32/0i-F Series this is no longer the case.