Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Tool pathes & CIMCO editor not matching up

victor nguyen

Hi!

Please! some one help me these , I generated 6 tool pathes or 10 passes tool pathes on rough lathe mode , After I posted with CIMCO editor , NC files showed the rough operation only 2 or 3 passes , the rest of passes as the rough of tool pathes going did not showed up in the NC files , IT's not canned cycle mode , I've tried difference draws ,and tool pathed many time , It's same thing not , It's only the rough , the rest finish , drill oprartion are ok .

2nd) How can I edit the G code and M code at starting of the tool operation into custom , Because there're some unwanted G code and M code start of operation . Or the only way is a must edit them after posted in NC file . These steps wasting a lot of time repeat things over over of time . Each machine has only a certon starting and ending operation . How can I build them as custom ?

3rd ) How can I get information G53 and G54 code on MC9?

Any helps will be a great appreciation .

Hi!

Thank you vey much for quick response , I did contacted to my home town MC9 dealer, They told me that , If I have any technical problem , contact Mastercam's technical supports, they just sold the softwere , not very much tech support, they never respond email.what can I do with commons question relate to softwere ?

Thank you very much for your helps.

Victor,

I tend to agree with Jay (aka cadcam). I believe your Lathe post would probably be modified for it to output the code the way you want it to. Maybe if you supply some good code and placed the post on the FTP, someone here might be able to look it over and offer some help. HTH biggrin.gif

Victor, Where is your hometown mc9 dealer?

Did you purchase the software from the Texas

dealer or some other source?

The Texas dealer has many support people and

we dont just sell it we support it with full

time support people.

But if you would like free training over the

phone, we dont do that...

Regards,

Jeff White

But we do have class's in our Irving office every

month and in our other offices as well

Hi All !

Thank you very much all of yours helps . It worked Ok now, I've just changed post round , the right one , It Worked fine .

MY home town is Fortworth , TX . I contacted Austin dealer and gave my phone twice , they never call me back , after that I contacted Irving office twice to purchase softwere MC9 , I asked the salemen ( What softwere packet on MC9 Do you have ) He seemed did not know what it is on packet , CD , manual book or ect... He only tell me the price for only 1 person use , 2nd person use is same price. That's I talked to them

Any way It worked OK now , Once again Thank you very much your support team .