Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I can't scale this pulley to Metric Size

allaces

So I have always ran the model through model prep, removed history, etc than hit the file drop down , configuration and then switch mastercam from imperial to metric. It will ask if you want to scale the model answer is yes, Done. Usually I have the reverse work flow to turn metric models into Imperial though. In that case I open a new Mcam file switch to metric via same process, then import my metric model, model prep, switch to imperial, Scale Model, Yes, Done

It is important to have Mastercam in the correct metric or imperial configuration before importing any model, or things get weird. If its a metric model start in metric mode, if Imperial start in imperial mode. I'm sure their are many ways, but this works 100 percent of the time for me

scaling.JPG

• Like 1