Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Code Expert Dispatcher Error

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys!

KB5027215 is the culprit for my system but I am unable to uninstall the update. I tried from the update history page (uninstall option is not available for that update) and from the command prompt (says the update is critical and cannot be uninstalled).

Thank you for posting the link to the myMastercam error page.  I wound up having to change my code editor to CIMCO to get it to work again. I can get Code Editor to run now by opening a blank document first but I lost all of its functionality; no colors, multiple buttons at the top missing, can't remove block numbers anymore, etc...  Guess I'm using CIMCO for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just had this happen today with MC 2024. Are there any other solutions for this? I dont really want to change my default printer. And I would like to keep using mastercam editor. Compatibility mode does not seem to fix it for me. 

Is there a way to uninstall the update and block it from updating in the future? 

• 4 months later...
On 6/19/2023 at 12:30 PM, Chally72 said:

Here's the KB Article link:

Error: Dispatcher processing has been suspended, but messages are still being processed. Occurs when posting to Code Expert. – myMastercam

And for reference:

For Windows 10 users, it will be either KB5026435 or KB5027215 . For Windows 11 users, it will be KB5026446 or KB5027231.

Thanks!

On 11/17/2023 at 8:59 AM, amw said:

Is there a way to uninstall the update and block it from updating in the future? 

As far as I know, there is not a way to block updates. You could try turning off automatic updates and see if that prevents it from installing. 

Are you still having the issue? I haven't had it pop up since a Windows update a month or so after my original post.