Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

STEP file not updating (cutting model) while I'm doing lathe operations

ummmm

On 8/30/2023 at 2:26 PM, ummmm said:

Agreed why can't we read your mind and figure out what you trying to do with out a Mastercam file. We should posses some mind reading ability to do what you're asking without helping us figure it out. People just aren't what to use to be 20 years ago when I joined. We could put a . down and someone would program a 1000 hour project in 5 minutes for free that was 20 foot x 30 foot x 10 foot with 1 million features. Sure miss those days when I could get credit for other people doing those kind of things by reading my brain and know I wanted them to do all the work for me for free so I could get paid and take credit for their work just by putting down a . maybe you gave to much with .. maybe rethink only using . and someone might surprise you. :whistle::hrhr:

• Haha 1