Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Surface backside visability in 2024

13 hours ago, AHarrison1 said:

I've gone through the config settings and cant find anything that has an effect on that switch.

On my system the switch stays on. Tested this by switching between files and re-starting Mcam with the same result.

It did for me too, in MC 2022, but not so in MC 2024

3 hours ago, So not a Guru said:

It did for me too, in MC 2022, but not so in MC 2024

I'm using 2024 as well, maybe a PC restart is in order.

Funny how different things are effected on different machines,

mine, for eg, as soon as I loaded  2024 PB1 I could not use solid edges to drive toolpaths, As soon as I try then Mastercam crashes.

The odd thing is that it effected the previous versions too.

So now I have to use wireframe.

I've restarted, have all updates installed. We've waited till now to switch, because the toolpath manager Properties is so wonky, and hoping that the multiple updates would fix things.

Of course MC has now moved on to the coming 2025, so these issues will never be fixed. It is becoming more & more frustrating to use. I'm retiring in October, so it's only a short term issue for me. I just hate it for my coworkers.

• Like 1