Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Tool Sickout correct in Back plot but not in Verify

LHM

I am struggling to diagnose the problem I have with my tool libraries. In back plot, Edit tool assembly, Edit Tool projection, etc. the tool is shown correctly inside its holder (in this example the tool has 26mm of sickout). However, when I verify the tool is shown inside of the holder what appears to be 26mm down from the top of the holder rather than the bottom. This is a new issue for me and is making verify completely useless. Anyone know how to solve this? Are my holders defined wrong?

image.thumb.png.c18c7c0a003a134ca0460e3b5f6e4c5c.pngimage.png.fe55904e3b99fa355b53d144af0c0362.png

image.thumb.png.4c7c8c3c7434f651df56aa30168d3c85.png

Can't speak to the question of "are the holders defined incorrectly"....my assumption is no they are not as you state they work properly in Backplot...

Without a file to actually dig into, the guess I would fathim is that a stickout value was changed and the toolpath which didn't go dirty likely just needs to be regenerated to pick up the change.