Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Need Your Help

Hi guys, 

I am a newbie to Mastercam. I want to develop a plugin to Mastercam and integrate our product to the Mastercam. After a long waiting period, I finally got my license and install the Mastercam into my PC. Now I have the following questions:

a. Is there a forum specifically for the Mastercam SDK?

b. Are there docs for the plugin development?

c. Where can I get the support? Is this forum the way to go?

Could anyone please help me?

Regards

John

5 hours ago, SmartUnfold said:

Now I try to find the sdk doc and sample plugin files, could anyone please help?

myMastercam.com > Communities > Third Party Developers > whichever topic you want to view

You'll need to email [email protected] to get access to the Third Party Developers page

3 hours ago, JParis said:

I pointed out where to go upper a couple posts

Your link brings me to the myMastercam login page, even if I'm already logged in. Then it puts me on the homepage after logging in

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I email SDK team. Here is the response:

"You will need to link your customer account to your iCentral login before we can add the 3rd Party Dev role to the user/contact. I believe your reseller can do this for you,"

The problem I have now is that I don't have reseller. I apply for the partner program, so I got a free license. I email SDK team, no response so far. 

Does anyone have come across this issue before? how could I go ahead from here?

Thank you.

Regards

John