Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Posting

HOSEMOE

I am using Mastercam version 9.1 SP2 and when i post (mpmeldas), not all operations post. After the text editor of the post is closed, the rest of the operations post and are displayed in the text editor. if anyone knows of a fix, please help! thanks.

firebounce.gif

Check NCI designations are all the same problay an old file that was in another directory like Mcam9 now you problay have Mcam91 and that is where the problem is. To fix this go to the top of the operation and right click/opitions and change nci designation and that should fix you up.

Welcome to the Forum.

Make sure all of your operations are using the same nci file. Make sure all of the operations you wnt to post are checked, right click in the ops manager, choose options, then change nci designation, then chose the nci file name you want. All of the ops you want to post need to use the same nci file.

hi

thanks .

I did but it dose the same thing on SOME FILE . I work with mastercam for 3 years

I do have the same nci file name on all the operations .since I work with 9.1 sp2 i have this problem,so i am realy confuse.exa: if i have 4 oper master cam post 2 first than post the rest. on the same nci and same program #

THANKS curse.gif

HOSEMOE Look very closely. I think you are missing soemthing I sure did and acted like a real a$$ about it becuase I know it is avergating. Did you do the change NCI designation with all of the operation selected if you do this and still get the same thing then send the file to [email protected] or post here but if you do this we can not be of much help I think.

GOOD point Tim if your post is set pu to post that way could also be a problem.