Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

puzzled

Accu-Molder

I'm very confused today what is happenning is in the screen config I change the window background color to white then exit want to save click yes ok good but when I go to open a previous file it always defaults to black. OK here whts stumped me is that when opening the cofig page it says current cofige is right wich is my custom settings but I have to pull down menu and click custum config again then the values take affect. Also @ startup its always a black screen but in the mill9 config its set to white. Is there a different default file that its geeting settings from. confused.gif

Iforgot also I put my custom config in target in the shortcut prop. then open the screen opens up black and in config page it says current is my customs settings but its not reading them because I have to pull dowwn and select it in pull down menu before it reads settings banghead.gifbanghead.gif anyone else seen this

Justin,

We've had weird issues similar to yours when using a custom config . So now we just make the changes to the "factory" config file and save it as mill9.cfg. Personally, I'm not worried about it, but you may want to save an original copy of the cfg file before making any changes, if you decide to go this route.

Thad

thad thanks for responding that is what I resorted to but it is doing the same thing it want hold those changes from file to file I have to open screen config every time and pulldown menu and select miil9.cfg for it to read the settings it says the current config is mill9.cfg but doesnt have correct settings until I pull down current cofig and select mill9.cfg again

headscratch.gif

Justin,

I'm running the same windows and version as you. I also had (have) a problem with my config. My background is also white. I had to constantly recall up my config file but after a week or so it started to work.? It now works fine for most everything but the viewport. About 1/3 of the time it'll come with two viewports both in iso view. (should be front and iso).