Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Running a Bostomatic 32G

Lol, Bob. That BD will force you to look at a whole new way of doing things. It's a b!@tch to get used to, (if you're used to Fanuc or any thing else,) but once it all 'clicks', you should absolutely love it. biggrin.gif

BTW, I will send you a copy of the program we talked about.

'Rekd

good day ,

erie is not exactly close ,but i may be able to give some tips .i have ran the 32,22, 12 and 13 models the 22 and 32 had twin spindles .the post i have is from v7 but could be updated.

im running makino mills now but i sure do miss the bosto. like reked said once it clicks youll love it. always remember set point is an awsome feature ,dont be affraid to use it all the time.will save on multiple set ups on one fixture.(i.e. errowa or 3-r fixture)

email me if you got any ?

trevor

Thanks for your input. I found out the the previous owner, a medical company had the software altered for some reason. One problem I have is when I shut down the controller, It resets the tool and offset table to the origin values. I enabled the auto save in the configuration but it doesn't help. The funny part is that when I view the offset and tool table files the values are there. Any help I can get would greatly appreciated. I have yet to get a file to run. It keeps hitting the Z soft limits. Do I need to insert a G92 at the beginning of the file? Thanks in advance.

Bob