Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

forcing B axis output w/MPMASTER

MIL-TFP-41

Yet another simple question that is bugging me. We have a horizontal boring mill with a B axis on it. When I program a part with no indexing or rotations, the B axis is not output. Now when I program...say a 4 sided part, that is I must index 4 times, the B is output.

I would like to have a "B0.", but when I try to force it with "*pfcout", I get an error saying that I cannot force this with a * or a !.

just to make sure you all understand, right now, when I post a program, this is what comes up.

code:

G0 G90 G17 X-27.1875 Y2.15 S640 M3

I would like a "B0." in there also.

the part that does confuse me is like I said, when I do program something with rotations in it, the B is output.

Thanks all!

Well the post is intuitive to index moves just like MPMASTER you need to see if the post has a force output for that axis. But guess what that part of the post is in the PSB so I would write an email to [email protected] send them your post and see if they can help you since they are the olny people with access to that part of the post. Could be wrong but think I might be pretty close if not then be nice ot hear what you should do.

Good luck.