Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Patches 9.1sp2

Henk

Hi,

I did a reinstall V9.1SP2, and downloaded the patches from the mastercam website.

In the past there was an "Appmchv91sp2-091803.zip

why is this file no longer avaidable?

I read somewhere about MP_v919.zip and also could not find that file.

V9.1SP2 Mill and Solids

Maintenance not yet confused.gif

Henk,

I believe that patch file has been renamed to "UpdateV91sp2.zip" or something like that. Makes more sense now. Frankly, I would rather have the disk instead of trying to download a 34 Mb file from the internet. Ask your reseller for one, it'll make things a lot easier. Better yet. Get on board with Maintenance. HTH cheers.gif

Henk,

There were patches that came out after the release of V9.1SP2 so they are not on the disk. I can't remember if the post updates were on that disk or not. The best thing is to look at the dates on the patches for V9.1SP2. If it's later than the release of the disk, most likely it's not on the disk. The Maintenance releases all have the latest info, up until the absolute latest converters which were just released this month.

That means if your boss actually did sign the check for Mcam main., you can expect the V9.1 MR0304 disk in the mail and then install it from there. The only thing after that would be keeping up to date with whatever Mcam releases as soon as it's available. HTH biggrin.gif

thanks for the info.

Peter, I meant that the boss at this moment don't want to pay the check, but i'm pushing, and I hope that we go in before X.

At the moment i'm very bussy, so sorry for the late reaction