Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

yet another o/t...Edrawings

jeff

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

When I open a file in edrawings 2004 model viewer, I have all my print settings for scale to fit and small margins,using 11x17 tabloid paper,and when it prints, it is STILL scaled to fit an 8-1/2x11 sheet of paper!!!!

frustrating.

But,when I print out a seperate view it scales just fine.

Just when I want to print the entire dwg as a whole does it come out small.

mad.gifcurse.gifmad.gif

Jeff,

Wierd, I spent quite a while with 2 differant printers, and could not get a good clean 11 X 17 print from it, i could scale and get close but not using fit screen. At first I thought maybe it was an e-drawing setting so I published one off of my current project and it worked fine.I could not find something that would limit that. confused.gif

I know I run into this sometimes - So first I do a "page set-up". In there, choose the 11x17 paper.

Then when you click the print button - click "properties". Make sure the 11x17 is still there. Click "landscape", "scale to fit" and for a better print - click on "print quality" and choose "darker".

Hope this helps!