Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t O/T

Diablo God

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said yesterday,

Dave comes out of nowhere! cheers.gif

Thanks for always being there to extinguish the fires. flame.gif

Madbub,please do not take all this to heart.

You have to remember that a lot of us have been here fer a while,and we stick together.

Calling someone a xxxx here is not really good.

It is not going to help you much.

I do understand you being "gung ho" about keeping it a mastercam subject,but you have to remember that the really "smart people" (you know who you are) also get a little bored too, and need other subjects to talk about.

Iskander,winnie,eyore,whatever he may want to call himself at any given day brings soo much too the table here.

Even know he has a couple (maybe more) screws loose in his head biggrin.gif .

I think you should just cool it with this thread and just stick around.

You have apologized,(and I know that there are a few skeletons in my closet here,)and start fresh again.

We are all human and make mistakes!

The people here are very forgiving.

All you need to do is chill,and let them show you the way to a great community. cheers.gif

For me O/T threads are like car accidents. I don't want to look but I usually slow down and take a peak when I drive by. eek.gif Call it morbid curiosity or boredom. I know. That make me the guy that starts the whole freeway back up stuff. curse.gifcurse.gif

madbub.. to me the question you asked is no different than the free posts question from newbies.

quote:

I did not start this thread bashing anyone. I did not start this thread belittling anyone. I asked a general question and a idea on how I felt would better the forum. Ok so I am in the minority. That is all that had to be said. Not personal attacks against myself. Heaven forbid you offer a idea.

I don't think you would have been flamed had you done what anyone with an idea should do - search the forum and make sure the topic hasn't already been exhausted multiple times. that more than anything is what i think pissed people off in the beginning. then you got defensive and it spiralled from there. having been registered since 2002, and obviously checking out the site frequently enough to realize the high number of OT subjects, i would have thought you would understand this, but maybe your just having a bad day frown.gif . at any rate, i won't be suprised if everyone forgives you for the little misunderstandings that have occured. biggrin.gif

Being a fairly new member to this forum I would just like to share my opinion on this subject. This forum as been by far the most valuable tool for learning the more advanced toolpaths in mastercam. I have learned more in the last few months from coming here than I did the last three years of programming all day, everyday. I had gotten to the point that I had leveled off when it comes to learning mastercam. When I start coming to the forum and started getting different ideas and perspectives from other people I was amazed by the things I didn't know. I sure have impressed my boss with all of the new things that I have learned. When I ask a question on the forum, I usually then go out to the floor and check on things and by the time I get back to my desk I have at least 1 reply and it usually is the right answer that I was looking for. I visit the site about once or twice a day and find it pretty easy to glance at the subject titles and see if there is anything that might benefit me. I really don't get involved in the OT subjects, but they don't bother me either. For as much information that I get from this forum, I will gladly weed through some OT subjects get this information.