Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Who are you voting for?

Rekd™

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, on a civil note, how bout some facts. Sandy Berger, who was just caught in a trouser-gate scandal blocked plans to capture OBL on many occasions when he was Clinton's pro-appeasment national security advisor. Until recently, he was Kerry's Foreign policy advisor for his campaing and just stepped down after the scandal surfaced!!!! This may be just boring political stuff, but to me it gives us a good notion, besides all the ad hominem remarks, just where Hanoi John stands! Actually Kerry scares the hell out of me. I am afraid he will cripple the economy by taxing stock dividends and corp profits to the max! He will also increase taxes on the poor "rich" like us in the mfg sector, to fund his multi-trillion $ medical insurance plan. Although I disagree with Bush on many issues he has my vote becuase of his spectacular job in the war on Islamic terror. Iraq was the greatest human rights victory since WWII and now the bad guys are on the run. The democratic propaganda machine used Iraq as a political football to undermine the president before the election. If you often repeat the conspiracy theory that Bush used the war to gain political momentum which is what Kennedy, Dean, Kucinich et al spewed forth, it becomes the truth. I dont buy it, nither shouid any thinking person!!

Phil

I think there is a chance (slight, but a real chance) that Bush could win California. If that happens, Kerry cannot win.

I'm in the minority in thinking that Bush will win and the election will not be that close. I say Bush wins by a comfortable margin in the popular vote (58% or so) and an electoral landslide.

The Republicans are also going to pick up more House and Senate seats.

BTW: If you get a chance, watch the Dennis Miller show sometime on CNBC. Reasoned discourse delivered with great humor.

I'm with Charles on this one. I also think that the repugs will be pulling out all the stops and exposing Kerry for what he really is. They're not going to do it now, they'll wait 'til the election is a bit closer so it will have a better impact.

How bout the Wilson lies that the dems propaganda machinery used to promote the bald-faced lie that "Bush lied" by using false evidence of Saddam buying Uranium ore from Niger as a pretext for going to war. But the evidence proved true by virtue of the Butler report and Wislon himself. Since they will never come clean and admit to their errors, I say go for the jugular -October Suprise! Wilson was also a Kerry foreign policy advisor!!! Watch out - more lies and cooresponding Bush bashing "applause lines" coming Monday!

Phil

IF you guys are from California then it really doesn't matter who your voting for. Democrats got that state in the bag. But vote away, at least your trying to help out!

The real question is...Who am "I" voting for? Bush, of course.

I'm from Ohio - a key undecided battleground state. Other states as well, like Michigan - Thad you out there?

I appreciate you California members. But unfortunately, Kerry has it all locked up. Unless... idea.gif Arnold can work his magic!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Yes it does suck being in California, though due to some population shifts, the Electoral College makeup is a bit different and anything can happen. I'm still voting no matter how futile. Voting is my license to let it rip.

If people don't vote, they need to keep silent.

JM2C

According to an American veteran, canvassing the theater line of Fahrenheit 9/11 in Hamilton Ontario this Saturday past. A born American or an American with dual citizenship status, or an American vacationing during the voting procedure, is eligible to vote provided they register before the end of September.

I was unaware of the unique situation granted to me and I will definitely take advantage of this new found information – looks like I’ll be heading for the American Consulate in Toronto ASAP to be sure that my vote counts.

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack