Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Brickyard

G Caputo

Paul,

What lot were you in? We were right on Georgetown and 25th, 4 campers away from turn 4 and 2 campers away from the guy that had a crap load of stuff set up (Anita Lay - the mannequin). We were 3rd in line to get into the lot and there were 3 of us in a row together right on the road. What a party, it was awesome! We already have plans and ideas in the works for next year. Let's see some pictures! Not sure if I have any suitable enough for this website. Anyone make the wet t-shirt contest on saturday night? woohoo!

Greg

OMG I was at that T-shirt or lack there of on Sat. That was crazy!!!!! Whats even funnier Greg, I was partying prolly right in your backyard. I was in the Coke field, way at the back, about three roads up and 30 campers over from the t-shirt party. My camera got lost or stolen during the race on Sunday, that really xxxx's me off. I would love to see you photos if you dont mind emailing them to me. I dont have ANY!!!!

Did you happen to get to Georgetown on Saturday night?? We got some girls in our truck, my face still hurts from getting hit with beeds.... biggrin.gif

Greg,Paul

It is good to hear that everyone had a great time and made it back home safely. We were around 16th & Georgetown just after dark on Sat. night and the party was just getting started, not wild yet. When we saw the News at 11:00 p.m. it looked & sounded more like the track parties from years ago ( the ones that I remember anyway ).

Mct010,

The only Randy's pizza we found in the yellow pages was "Randy's Tu your Door" in Wanemaker - they didn't deliver downtown and we were in for the night after a swim. We went with a place called Bazbeaux's on Mass. Ave and it was great. They were really piled high with toppings and the crust was perfect.

Did you guys see the news coverage on Monday of the dudes that were stealing cars and stuff out of Coke field?

I woke up to the sound of a car going about 90 MPH thru the field, hitting the gravel road and going outa control and running over a tent!!!!!!!!

Then we have news chopers and police everywere!! The tent belonged to guys from Wisconsin, there truck got smashed to hell in the accident. So here is all the TV reporters and the police and my guys from my state doing what we do best, sitting on there busted up trucks taigate drinking MILLER'S at 6:30 AM...lmao

Don't look now. tongue.gif Gordon dominated again! It was nice to actully see the crowd cheering this guy. Indy shows that there are still some classy fans out there. Actually, it's also fun seeing all the loser fans who hate Gordon so much (cuz he's good) cry like babies and throw bottles at him. Haters. Go 24!!!! smile.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...it's also fun seeing all the loser fans who hate Gordon so much ...

I think they hate him so much because he's young, does not have that deep southern drawl, and he wins like a MoFo!

Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart and Dale Jr go out fishing in a boat one day. They are sitting in the boat and after 2 hours and a few beers they haven't had a single bite. So Tony goes on up to the front of the boat, whips out his manhood and starts going to the bathroom right off the side of the boat. Just then a 5 pound bass latches onto his manhood, so he turns around and says "Hey guys check out this bass". He pokes the fish in the eye and it falls into the live well. After about an hour Dale Jr goes on up to the front of the boat, whips out his manhood and starts going to the bathroom right off the side of the boat. Just then a 8 pound bass latches onto his manhood, so he turns around and says "Hey guys, check out this bass". He pokes the fish in the eye and it falls into the live well. Another hour or so goes by and finally they ask Jeff, "Hey Jeff, aren't you gonna try it?" Jeff responds "No way man, you guys will poke me in the eye".