Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What did I do?

g huns

I got a little click happy with the mouse in the op manager and now my nci icon is gray, my tool paths from all my groups are displayed and do not go away when I repaint. If I backplot or verify it all looks good, but when I post I only get the one op with the gray nci box. What'd I do now? banghead.gif

I went to do it over but I can not get all the other toolpaths to not display, makes it kind of hard to chain and pick surfaces. I right clicked in the ops manager and selected toolpath display off, but they won't stay off. It's just been one of them days.

The toggle works fine but when I post the first op (rough out) is not really that op, like it's posting a different nci. I backplots great, but what it does in backplot is not what it does in machine(trust me it was a close call!). I'd love to just start over at this point but I can't make it so all my toolpaths aren't displayed.

I use spaces all the time.

Also my destination folder is sometimes buried within 4-5 other folders.

I rarely have problems,but it have lost a file here and there.

I guess it doesn't really bother me that much since I have the habit of using ramsaver after everything I do lol.