Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

PC DMIS

Joeyls319

Morning everyone smile.gif

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this but I'm pretty sure that someone here could answer my question. We want to probe the part on the machine (Haas). Is there a way to convert a PC DMIS on the machine. confused.gif Or somethng to do with macros to get it to read the file. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Joey

Joe, this was kinda covered in a couple of other links.

http://www.emastercam.com/cgi-bin/ultimate...ic;f=1;t=014026

Try a search on the subject of probing and you will come up with some good info. Dmis does make a software called Dmis NC for doing the macro generation. For the money though, unless your looking at doing a lot of custom special types of measurements I would look into your probe supplier for help or your Haas Rep.

Good Luck!

Joey,

There is aproduct designed and developed for on machine probing. Metrolosys.com Full Dimis based product that genrates G31 skip function programs for your machine. You capture the points and read them into the Metrolosys system and it generates the GDT report.

Where are you located ?

Tom