Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Tpcfg.dll

Tinny

Hi Everyone,

I have done a few spiral toolpaths with surface finish contour- it works a treat. However since upgrading to the latest MR0105 the spirals fail in places. The toolpath spirals down following the surface then plunges in z, does a complete circle, the plunges again ect. Later on in the same toolpath it will commence spiraling again.

Another pc in the same office still running 9.1sp2 has no problems.

Any ideas? headscratch.gif

Many thanks

Rob

I've tried to use the spiral limit setting but see no difference in the toolpath what ever figure I use. Maybe i'm not understanding how this is supposed to work. I did a simple SFC using follow surface and shallow cuts minimum stepdown 0.01 mm limiting stepover 0.05mm No matter what figure I type as the spiral limit i still get a stepover toolpath. Any help ideas much appreciated.