Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Resume

Decomaster

I am currently looking for a new place of enployment if anyone is interested. Below you will find a poor copy of my resume but I don't have the time right now to make it look more proffessional in this forum. My wife and I are interested in moving where ever a good job may take us. I am looking for a company with good pay and bennefits (obviously) and someone who would be willing to help with moving expenses if need be. I can be contacted at the phone number posted in my resume or at [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to review this resume.

BRANDON STODDARD

207 Cedar Park Cir. • Twin Falls, Idaho 83301 • 208-735-1639

SKILLS AND OBJECTIVE

I have thirteen years experience programming and set-up of both lathes and mills including CNC Swiss machine. Two years experience designing on Mastercam for part drawing and programming. Four years experience quoting, scheduling, and training operators. And four years experience as CNC department lead.

I am seeking employment in an established company where I will be able to utilize my skills and have the opportunity for growth and advancement.

EMPLOYMENT

CNC MACHINIST/PROGRAMMER MAY 1997 TO PRESENT

Seastrom Mfg. Twin Falls, Idaho

Program, set-up, and operate Haas and Fadal VMC’s, Mazak, Hitachi, and Hardinge lathes,

and Deco Swiss screw machine. Quoting, scheduling, process improvements, production flow and training. Mastercam, BobCad, Auto Cad 2000, and Auto Sketch V14. CNC department lead from 2001-present. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.

Manual lathes and mills

CNC Plasma Cutter

CNC MACHINIST MAY 1992 TO MAY 1997

Genesis Machining Salt Lake City, UT

Family owned business. Set-up and Operate CNC lathes

Ran manual lathes and mills. Coordinated material flow. Father sold business to Seastrom Manufacturing.

EDUCATION AND TRAINING

TORNOS TECHNOLOGIES ATTENDED 2002

Training on programming of 12 axis CNC Swiss machines Hartford, CT

HARDINGE INC. ATTENDED 1997

Training on programming and setup of 4 - axis cnc lathes Elmira, NY

AUTOCAD TRAINING ATTENDED AT CSI 6 week class using AutoCAD Twin Falls, ID

EXCEL AND WORD TRAINING ATTENDED AT CSI

6 week class on Microsoft Excel and Word Twin Falls, ID

COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING ATTENDED AT SEASTROM MFG

Twin Falls, ID

BONNYVIEW HIGHSCHOOL

SLC, UT

Graduated 1995

If you're interested in beautiful northern Indiana try

MAITLAND ENGINEERING, INC.

2713 FOUNDATION DR.

SOUTH BEND, IN 46628 US

574-287-0155 / 574-287-0155

They have lots of swiss lathes, vmc's, wire edm's and Mastercam. I know a couple of guys there, seems like a pretty decent place. They do medical implant type work. Good luck.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Yes, there are MANY opportunities in California right now. I get several requests a week "... if I know of anybody good looking for a change..."