Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

cool gview dynamic

Elad

It will be hard to explain but i'll try!

when i use the gview dynamic,i have limits.

The screen is the limit.if i want to rotate the part to the right,i have to click the gview dynamic and drag the mouse to the right side of the screen,but when i get to the end of the screen,i can't move the part anymore.

I saw a cool thing in the 3d studio max :

When you go to the end of the screen with the mouse(let's say to the right side) it disappear and shows itself again in the left side of the screen!

That means that you can use the gview dynamic with no limits.

well,i hope you could understand my point.

I think it's cool smile.gif

Hi

I use the space ball,its easy to set up and run. It's able to rotate ,pan ,page up, page down, dynamic ,all at one time, while with the other hand pointing at the part with the mouse cross-hairs . This works very close to holding the part in one hand ,and with the other hand pointing to a feature on the part with a pencil.