Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I love MASTERCAM

Scott Bond

I am Scott Bond I think that with my M.C and my choices of chooks that I am faster than the competition. I say competition because M.C. has constantly been compared to the others big and small for 18 years,unfortunately only brochure to brochure,the measurement must be from chip to chip. Quality can never be an compromised for speed,the parts must be right or we don't eat.If you've ever seen me ,you would realize that I eat pretty well.In today's market we must have quality,and speed,and be affordable .I no longer want to hear who has the most boosting in their brochure,I want to see it measured.I am not looking for a bells and whistles contest ,I want A get down,lets rock and roll, no holds bared, open competition where second place is the first looser.

"The fastest man to the pallet"

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

You could have been just preaching to the choir Scott. After all this IS a MASTERCAM forum. biggrin.gif

While I was a reseller, I offerred to take on the Apps guys from a couple of the other software companies, guess what, no takers. Maybe they know their skills suck. I don't even think my skills are great(the software is what is great. Not perfect, but great.) but I've seen a lot of them in "action" and they do great things with their canned demos but when it comes to something they've never seen ....... or worse yet, a REAL part eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif !!!!! My momma always told me if I didn't have anyting nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all. LOL!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Ahhhahahah There car sales men dude !

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You mean there's a difference between ABS, AWD and CAD/CAM?????? confused.gif :confused

I actually know a (successful) Machinetool Salesman, he sold coat hangars before. Go figure. eek.gifeek.gif :