Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Both MC9 & MC X

John+

I received my MCX yesterday. After looking over forum the last few days; I thing I will keep my MC9 & install MCX separate on the same computer.

The primary reason for doing this is the customer still want there parts & could careless about learning curve.

So, having made this decision, Anyone having install both 9 & X have many do's & dont's ?

JB

cheers.gif

If you adjust your level dialog screen in X then open it in 9 you will see it has changed also. They took out "Mask". I have my level screen set to show names. It you move the tabs around in 10 to get more room for the names then open 9 you will not have very much room for name and you will have to move the tabs again. But othet than that little deal it all seem to function just the same.

hg

quote:

The primary reason for doing this is the customer still want there parts & could careless about learning curve.

IMO,this is the smartest thing you could do.

I truly believe that some users thought that they would have no problem adapting to the new interface.

In order to prove sucessful in X,we have to all re-program our brains... wink.gif